RSVP for the reunion here!
We want to start getting some type of idea as to how many people are planning to attend the reunion. To RSVP please click on the "comment" button and let your classmates know if you will or will not be attending...or even if you are undecided.
14 comments:
We will be there! Love the site- let me know what I can do to help.
Just realized I should have responded here - oops!
I will be huge pregnant by then and will therefore be unable to fly down from Washington State, but I hope everyone else who can go has a great time!
We plan on attending. I would love to help wherever you need me. This site was a great idea!
Most likely will come!
Totally excited. We plan on being there. I would also love to help with whatever.
We will be there.
-Liz (Dabney) Tyler
Oh you know I will be there.
I plan on coming. Do I have to tell people I invented post it notes to show how sucessful I have become? j/k
I'm trying to convince my husband to shell out the cash so we can fly in from DFW, Texas. We'll see. I hope we can make it! Heather (Oliver) Matthews!
heather, send me your email (click on my profile under alumni to email me) and i will send you an invite!
I'm undecided. We have several trips planned during the summer time and I won't know for a little while longer.
Lindsay, maybe you (or someone) could look for the class of 96' on myspace. I know you can round a few other classmates up that way.
Let me know if you need help.
Hey, I've offically been caught. Can't imagine my trail being hard to follow, we've only moved 8 times. Got your message,Glad you called Mandy. Yep, I'll try to come to the reunion.
Adam,
I dont know if I have your right email anymore, but I have a few people I was looking for, that I know you would beable to find. You can contact me through my blog, just click on my name and my blog is their. Thanks, Mandi
Yes, I'm excited to see all the class of 96' I can help find some people if you still need some help
Post a Comment