Please RSVP by April 20
We have had a few people RSVP; but not enough. We are asking that you
RSVP BY APRIL 20. If we do not have enough people interested by that
date we will cancel the evening program and just have the family
picnic in the park. You can RSVP by emailing me or by clicking on the
"comments" link of the "RSVP Here" posting on this blog.
Some of you have asked how to pre-pay. I will provide those
instructions after April 20th when we know for sure if you will even
need to pay or not (the family picnic would be free).
We look forward to hearing from you.
PS We will be posting a list of lost classmates soon...stay tuned.
4 comments:
Me and my family are planning on coming.
yep, I'll make an appearance for the adult thing.
yay.
sara m
I'd come, but I didn't graduate from pine view. I joined the circus. Actually, I just secretly want to see how bald dillon is making himself sound.... I'll have Karie take pictures...
-Jamie Sommer Garner
I noticed, Jamie, you are on our lost classmate list, so I guess that means you are invited...Even if you didn't graduate with us.
Post a Comment